Saturday 20 July 2013

Sick AGAIN! But Luckily there is Game of Thrones

Remember how I complained about how often I keep getting sick this year?

Well, here we go again. Coughing, sneezing, bones aching, head pounding, feverish and sluggish. My body is a wasteland.

All day yesterday, the only things I could stomach were apples and oatmeal.


Luckily, our Airbnb here in Perth has an excellent movie and TV show collection, so Steven and I hunkered down and tackled the first season of Game of Thrones.


Last night, I had Game of Thrones dreams all night, and woke up surprisingly refreshed considering all the head-lopping and horse-riding I did in my sleep. I'm no longer bone-achy, so I'm going to take that to mean the fever is gone. Today, Steven and I venture out into greater Perth for more tourist fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment