Friday 5 October 2012

Headache, Rib-ache, Goodnight!

It's been a while, Blogger.

It's been a while....

My 26-year-old body is decomposing before my eyes.

Which is weird, cuz I can't exactly see my whole body with my eyes unless I'm looking in a mirror, then I can see everything including my eyes!

Anyway, I've come here to report that my pain-in-the-left-side-rib is back.

So I'm kicking the Half-Marathon training plan to the curb. It is far more important to breathe without pain, so I must get back into the chlorine-infested waters (better than poop-infested) of the community pool  and swim my weekly laps.

I think I may have been trying to do too much with my days.

Morning Ashtanga.
Being walked by my dog.
Afternoon classes.
Running.
Night classes.
See the Strawberry Jam Boy so I don't forget his face.

Add in planning for Australia, swimming, and being the best House Cleaner in the world, I've got a headache.

I've taken one of my classes off my plate for tonight, so I'll have to pop the pills, power through the other, and then collapse. Hopefully my favorite donut in the whole world will be there to cushion the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment