Monday 3 September 2012

Too much mileage?

I did really great with increasing my mileage this week.

16.10 is a huge increase from the 14.97 I did last week. Looking at the long term, I really can't be increasing my miles too much to maintain this running thing. Next week, including the race, I need to stay within 15 miles.

I think this is why my left knee is bothering me just a bit.

So I've taken Saturday and Sunday off.

This was breakfast this morning at a neighborhood family-run all-day breakfast place that I've never known of until today!


This is where I discovered something creepy about the guy I've been dating.
He puts jam on everything. Potatoes, sausage, toast. Everything.


I don't get it. Why does he want EVERYTHING to taste like strawberries?! WHY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment