Tuesday 7 August 2012

Full Lotus Morning!

No, that's not my new spiritual name.

But this weekend, for the first time EVER, I got into full lotus pose without any pain.

It's a big moment for me. Really, it is.

I'm so happy I drew you a picture of my dog!


Yes, I know she is sad, but I'm happy! HAPPY!


Unfortunately, dear dog, the answer is no.


I imagine she is angry, and possibly plotting her revenge...

 "Little do you know, Human, that my tail is a high-frequency ANTENNAE. I am sending out an SOS to the mothership. When my brethren return for me, we shall exert mind-control over your SCISSORS contraption and do unto you as you have done unto me. AN EYE FOR AN EYE! EAR HAIR FOR EAR HAIRRRR!!"

And so, the battle between Human and Alien-Dog continue....

Sunday night, I tried my hand at Olive and Mushroom burgers. 


I'm pretty happy that they looked like burgers, even though they tasted like olives.

  

Jenbeans made quinoa salad and na'an-like possibly-pita bread stuff. Delicious! 

Then, Monday night, Steven took me to Menchies and we shared this gorgeous thing: 

  

I love mochi balls almost as much as I love my radioactive Alien-Dog! <3 <3 <3

It's been a good long weekend! What did you do all weekend?

1 comment:

  1. mochi balls!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love me some mochi balls. way to go, now i'm craving 'em. btw, that dinner was yummy. great veggie burgers!

    -steven

    ReplyDelete